Service is our passion, Excellence is our standard, Success is our reward.
The next meeting will be on April 16th in BLD 117 at 5:00pm.
Speaker: Dr. Myers, Dermatologist
Need a recommendation letter from the Pre-Professional Committee? Click Here!
Need help making your resume and personal statement the best it could be? Click Here
We will provide all students interested in a health-care profession a forum for learning about their desired profession, learning about the health care system in general, and provide opportunities to meet other students with similar interests.
We will provide an environment that supports the creative ideas of health-care professionals in training and to develop the foundations of health-care leadership.
We will serve as a forum for discussion of health issues.
We will seek, develop and provide opportunities for community service for individuals and for the group.
We will seek to provide other relevant materials or opportunities deemed necessary for our members to achieve their academic and career goals.
Stay tuned to the new to make sure you can stay in the loop. Get Involved
Welcome to our brand new website! There will be many updates, including pages for volunteer submission and membership. We are excited about these new user-friendly gadgets that we will be able to provide! Keep checking our website for new updates!
Hey PPS Members,
For those volunteering at Habitat for Humanity this Thursday, February 7th 4-8 pm
, we will be
going to 717 S. Sterling St., Lafayette, LA 70501.
Things that you should know:
- -We will begin at 9am sharp. We expect you to have arrived and to have all your paperwork complete prior to arrival.
- -If you are not on time or you have not completed paperwork you will delay the entire project.
- -Parking is allowed at Creole Lunch House, Immaculate Heart of Mary Church, Immaculate Heart of Mary School (next to the gym/cafeteria), and Mary House
- -Please do not park alongside the street. We WILL ask you to move your vehicle if you do so.
- -Registration is located on our slabs at 715 and 717 S. Sterling St.
- -You must also fill out a waiver (attached).
- - If you are under 18 years old your parent/guardian must fill out page 3 of the waiver
- -Work appropriate clothing is required. Close-toe shoes are also required.
- -Volunteers are encouraged to bring water bottles and lunch
- -Unless otherwise notified, we will work rain, shine, cold or heat. We will notify you if we have to cancel due to inclement weather.
If you have any questions, please contact Tessi (email@example.com
), Eliana (firstname.lastname@example.org
) ,or Richie (email@example.com
Thanks for all that you do!